27 Jan 2011

Fun with buildings - A Photo Essay (aka Stuff Wot I Saw + Snapped)

Evening people (or morning, or afternoon, or just "hi" wherever you are). Been a busy week - met with lovely library people (here's some info on that) and an action packed weekend too.


Anyway, here are some snaps from my Blackberry of some nice buildings near my office plus a couple of snowy ones I forgot to post. Finally also a picture of my sheep slippers from the day I was off sick. PS In case you missed it, here's last week's photo essay on fireworks.















Hope you like - feel free to comment. Also to suggest some new photo essay topics. Thanks for all your support + visits to the blog. Is muchos appreciated. See you tomorrow for an interview with a VERY exciting lady and on sunday my Top 10 Secret Things to do in London (some top tips)


Thank you + goodnight.


Stupidgirl has left the building

8 comments:

  1. Good eye! Interesting angles, like from a coffee table architecture book. Especially liked the soft-light, misty, gray image of the dome in the distance. very evocative and atmospheric. How bout some shots of the west end, maybe a hot spot or two. Out tattle The Tattler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I had fun taking them + then fiddling around with picasa. Weirdly the dome one is taken out of my sitting room window onto the grotty high street. With some careful editing you'd have NO IDEA!

    Am taking suggestions for next week's topic btw
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos . I like the second last photo. Its a unique piece of collection. Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :-) Glad you liked the pictures!

    This week's photo essay is going to be a day in the life of stupidgirl, hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo. I like the landscape. Your collections is good. Thanks for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thesis - thanks, glad you liked it! My next photo essay is a day in the life series :)

    ReplyDelete