20 Sept 2011

Fun with Mountains - Our Holiday in Chamonix pt 1

As per this post and um, this post, you might have noticed that we went to Chamonix in September! Husbando commandeered the camera and proceeded to take an impressive 369 pictures in one week. After much weeding out of photos of me having a hissy fit, wonky angles and thumb over lens scenarios, I have boiled down the pictures into 3 lovely photo essays for you all. This first one is mainly pictures of the mountains themselves.....











Makes you want to go right now doesn't it :)

Thank you and goodnight

Stupidgirl has left the building

5 comments:

  1. Shame you didn't look me up when you were down here...Hope you enjoyed yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marj - I thought you were in the US???

    Jolene - thanks - I'll be adding some more next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, does make me want to go, but will wait for more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The hills were alive with the sound of music...Beautiful cinematography....Great shots.

    ReplyDelete