2 Jan 2012

New Year's Resolutions....and other unoriginal blog titles

Um, so Happy 2012 folks! :) I can't believe it's 2012 already. It doesn't even sound like a real year - and neither did 2009, 2010 or 2011 either really!

Anyway it's here and also, I've now been blogging (on and off) for a whole year. So yay - happy blog birthday to the blog and you lovely readers - I couldn't have done it without you all. I know i've been an erratic blogger but I am so touched that you all have stuck around to read my rambling and pictures of me looking hot + sweaty climbing. I hope that 2012 will be even better.

Last year I didn't make any resolutions other than to have more fun. Which I did! So this year, I thought I'd have a go at making some specific resolutions. Aside from the usual eat less/do more + spend less/save more these are...

1) Learn how to do little cat flicks with my liquid eyeliner
2) Learn how to apply liquid eyeliner one handed on the bus/train (as I can now do this with pencil) this means more time in bed.
3) Climb/blog/visit the gym 2 x a week each
4) Take a belly dancing class (and possibly a course)
5) Cook a new recipe every week (and blog the results if possible)
6) Finish my nanowrimo book goddamit.
7) Meet some of the readers of this blog (that I haven't already) - comment below if you want to do this!
8) Take a burlesque class
9) Keep a record of all my climbs so I can stop faffing around, pretending that I'm not a climber and instead start climbing 6a and lead climbing regularly. And not just climbing slabs would be good tooo (I don't mean slabs of chocolate, I mean the shape of a climbing wall/rock face!!)
10) Get my eyebrows threaded every month instead letting my mono brow take over my face. Oh and paint my nails every week.

Are you making any resolutions for 2012? If so, do share!!

Thank you and goodnight

Stupidgirl has left the building

No comments:

Post a Comment