8 Feb 2015

No News Is Good News

So, I had thought of several different topics I wanted to blog about today. But I'm too tired. Boooooo. We've had a busy weekend and I've done a lot of chores. The laundry is done and put away, the spare room is clear and fit for purpose. All rooms are tidy, all toys away, all washing up done. I've not done any cooking though.

So I guess my #nofilter is that tonight, I'm too lazy/too tired to blog properly. But here's a picture of Baby45 to make up for it.


That's it for tonight, I'll be back tomorrow to continue my month of blogging under the topic of #nofilter. If you've missed what this is all about, here's my starter post. I'm also quite proud of yesterday's post and this one also on writing. And finally in #tbt sort of way, here's a post I wrote back in 2012 about my hopes for Baby45 when he was a bump.

Thank you and goodnight,

Stupidgirl has left the building

No comments:

Post a Comment