But it's not that I don't have ideas, and it's not that I don't have time - although I have a lot less time than pre-baby45. I just struggle to actually write. And when I do write, I'm just thinking of all the mistakes I'm making. Like:
- too many adverbs (4 alone in the above paragraphs)
- terrible punctuation and grammar (let's not even go there)
- boring topics (I'm in that no man's land of not A.N.Other Mummy Blogger but not a subject specialist)See, current events, mental health, parenting, social media. I flit, like a badly written butterfly.
- lack of multimedia (it's a pain in the ass to find pictures to illustrate concepts sometimes and then also, if I do design my own jpeg, it takes forever and then I just ....oh you get the picture right?!)
- Waffling. Not the belgian edible kind. The going off on random tangents and forgetting the original point of the - Oh wait, where was i again?
- Lack of lists, snappy titles, not writing huge blocks of text. But also, I don't have a sub-editor so.....
So does any of this matter? How do I get the ideas for blogposts out of my head and onto my screen?