25 May 2015

Ten Reasons Why Toddlers Are Like Celebrities

You might be reading the title of this blog and be thinking WT-actual-F is she on about - toddlers, like celebrities? But stick with me, I'm pretty sure you're going to identify with some of the below....

Why toddlers are like celebrities.....

1. They are often papped in compromising positions....


Busted with mummy's juice...
2. They order "off -menu" when you go out to eat and everything has to be "on the side". God forbid one should allow bean sauce to contaminate one's frites.


Mummy had the audacity to suggest a picnic in the sun
3. Their social life is planned with military efficiency and they need to be booked up sometimes months in advance.

4. They have to be bribed, coerced, cajoled and eventually blackmailed into doing things that are usually for their own benefit.

5. They have tantrums if they don't get their own way. And the bigger the audience for these the better.


We weren't paying attention to him.
6. They love selfies (Kim Kardashian has nothing on my son....)


Potty selfie #pelfie
7. They never clean up after themselves. No really, nothing like someone bending over so you can wipe their pooey bottom.

8. They change outfits several times a day. Living with my son is like being in a Lady Gaga concert.
Gruffalo/Bloodhound Gang mash up
9. They have to be protected from the harsh realities of life such as Iggle Piggle not being a real actual person and that you can't visit the cloudbabies.

10. When they start talking, no matter what it's about (soliloquies on storm-clouds, where mummy's boobies should live) everyone hangs on their every word as if they're God passing down the ten commandments.


Bunny listening to Mike the Knight under duress.
Agree with me? Have I missed any? Would love to hear your toddler's celeb-like behaviour so please leave me a comment below!

Thank you and goodnight,

Stupidgirl has left the building

PS If you liked this post you might like this one and this one...and also this one...



A Cornish Mum
Mummascribbles

21 comments:

  1. HA! Love it. Being a toddler is pretty damn good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And so true! My Little Miss hasn't quite reached the full on toddler stage yet but the tantrums have started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to #TenThings I LOVE this list! Hilarious and arghh the keeping food separate thing...my children are 9 and almost 11 and STILL try to insist on this!!
    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh number 9! I remember the awful moment when we bought my son 'stuffy' from Doc McStuffins. He ran and got his stethoscope and was so disappointed when Stuffy didn't come to life, it was awful! I wish we'd been able to protect him from that! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Best post I've read this week so far, really made me chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant!My kids decide they want to change 100 times a day too and leave a trail of crap wherever they go x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never thought of it until now but... yes, they blinking well are just like celebs. I think you've pretty much covered all the points - they were LOL'errific #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha very funny and so true! My son loves a selfie..or 1000. My iPad is full of pics of his face, mainly up his nose! #TenThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe irrationally indulged, well connected, over hyped performers are like toddlers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes - so true. Especially the food one for us! #10things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha love it. I think all 10 are the same in our house too! #twinklytuesdays xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, love it - especially no.10 - so very true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, love this list - I was grinning right from the compromising positions :D

    Ps. The Gruffalo photo is also super cute!

    #tenthings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah I'd give *almost* anything to be able to get away with 'toddler-like' behaviour!! To be honest, if you tried most of these things in day to day life — and you weren't a celebrity or a toddler — you'd most definitely get carted away and locked up!! ;) Thanks so much for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday x

    Caro | www.thetwinklediaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Celebrity Babies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! prescription lenses for kids

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Model Lennon River

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Kid Actor Lennon River

    ReplyDelete
  19. buy ray-ban sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of buy ray-ban justin, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete